Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Missing Chris

Chris is so cute, he texts me a daily photo of himself so I don't forget what he looks like! I have pictures of him all over my office, in my bedroom, on my computer, in my wallet, and on my cell phone...how could I forget what he looks like? Anyhow, this is the picture he sent me today. He rarely smiles, but when he does its usually a cute cheesy grin. I love it! I will have to collage all of his self portraits sometime and post them for everyone to see.

Look how handsome my hubby is...


On days like today when work sucks, I'm super tired, I don't feel good, and I just want to lay in bed and forget about the world...it makes me miss Chris more than ever! I miss being able to come home after a bad day and just vent to him for hours. Now my poor sister and brother-in-law get to hear it. I miss Chris taking care of me when I am sick and don't feel good. I miss hearing him tell me "It's OK love! Things will get better, just don't worry about it tonight!" I miss snuggling up with him to watch a movie (movies are like Ambien...they put me right to sleep). I'll just keep counting down the days until I can have a "normal" husband and wife scenario, but until then, I better get used to the life of an Army wife.

No comments: