Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Happy Birthday Chris!!!

My hubby is 26 years old today. He was actually quite depressed about it. I guess getting older effects everyone in a different way. He felt like he was sooo old and hadn't accomplished anything. I had to quickly remind him that he was married and that was a huge accomplishment!!! Anyhow, he really wasn't buying it, so I just let him feel old for a day. Because I could not be with him on his birthday, I asked him to send me pictures of his fun filled day. So this is what it consisted of...
Morning PT and Chow

Lying in bed listening to some tunes

Fun Game of Battleship with Campbell

Chicken Parmigiana From Olive Garden

A little I-Pod action...and lights out!

It sounds like it was all just too much fun for words! I am sad I couldn't be there, but I am glad his buddy Campbell played a birthday game with him, went to dinner with him, and shared a bunk with him that night.

Happy 26th Birthday my love...Too bad I didn't get to see ya in your birthday suit :-)

1 comment:

Shelly said...

I'm not a sicko Amie! It's just that I, unlike the rest of the world, don't get to see my hubby...EVERyday!!! I just thought it would be a little fun to help him celebrate turning 26!!! Luv ya!