Saturday, September 20, 2008

A day in the life of Private Petty

Since my day was pretty boring and Chris obviously had an eventful day, I'll blog about his fun day instead of my lame day. He must have had a ton of fun, because these are just some of the many many pictures I received today. It first started off with shoe shopping...

"Can I buy these?"


He even got them on sale for $54.99, what a bargain shopper!


Showing me how good they look on his feet!


Trying on a matching Puma jacket...lookin' all tuff!


Time for a snack at Atlanta Bread Co.
He said it's not as good as Great Harvest Bread Co. here in Utah


Then a visit to the local Petco to check out the reptiles.


Oh, I hate snakes...and this one is looking at me!!!


Chillin' at some hotel waiting for his friend.


Dinner at Chili's on the way back to base.
(Chicken, Fries, and Corn--Yum!)
I accidentally deleted the real picture of his dinner, but this is what he ate.


Retired to his bunk for the night!

I am so glad Chris keeps in touch with me and sends me a photographic tour of his day. He is so sweet to do this, because he knows that I love getting pictures from him. It makes me feel like I am a part of his day, even though I am thousands of miles away.

Thank goodness for cell phones with Text & Picture Messaging.

No comments: