Sunday, August 2, 2009

Ranger Ball

Friday was the annual Ranger Ball. Being that I am 7 months pregnant, Chris and I originally decided not to go. Last minute Chris was told that he had to do the color guard at the ball. He called me from work on Wednesday afternoon to let me know that I needed to get a dress and get everything ready for the ball on Friday. I called my mom and she met me at the super mall that night to shop for a formal dress that would fit a 7 month pregnant chick. After hours of shopping, we finally found a formal dress at Motherhood Maternity. I was sooo lucky, because Motherhood does not carry formal dresses in the stores, only online, but someone had bought it online and then returned it to the store. It fit almost perfectly. I just had to tighten the shoulder straps and I swapped out a plain black plastic clip on the front with a rhinestone broach to make it look a little more formal. Thanks to Amie...we got the dress altered and I was ready to go. Thursday I got a spray tan to give me a little color, got my toes and nails done, and made a hair apt. Friday came around and it was time to go...
Chris and I before the ball.

I was feeling VERY pregnant about now!

One of our formal pictures taken at the Ball.
I had a great time meeting all of his friends and their wives. Maybe next year I will have a little more than 2 days to prepare and wont be 7 months pregnant!

No comments: