Thursday, August 20, 2009

Getting Ready -- Baby Day Part 1

It's baby time! I was up all night freaking out that we were having a baby and that I was going to have surgery. So after barely any sleep, we arrived at the hospital at 10am. My surgery was scheduled at 12am. They nurse started all of the monitors and IV and took blood samples. She wasn't very clean about it and blood squirted all over and was dripping all over the floor. Luckily I wasn't watching her do it, I would have passed out for sure! The C-section before me ran late and so they pushed my out to 1pm, so I had to sit and wait even longer. Thank goodness Chris was able to hang out with me in the room.

Waiting to get my IV...So Excited! Chris keeping me company. Kissing is always a great way to pass time!It's almost time...Chris getting ready! All ready to go. He looks so HOT!!! Finally just after 1pm, they took me back to the OR and told Chris they would come get him when it was time. Mom and Cassi were in the waiting room, so he quickly went to see them and to get a quick bite to eat before surgery time. See you soon love...

No comments: