Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Our Anniversary

Today is our 3 year anniversary and I am soo in love! Chris is the absolute love of my life and I couldn't have asked for anything more. He puts up with my crazy moods and does the sweetest things for me all the time.

Since we are having a baby TOMORROW, we decided to say at the Silver Cloud Inn on Ruston Way in Tacoma. We thought it would be a nice relaxing get a away before the craziness of a baby. The staff was so cute when we checked in, they upgraded our room for free and put a Happy Anniversary card in our room. They asked me "When are you due?" When I replied "Tomorrow" they were shocked. I guess most people don't stay in a hotel to celebrate their anniversary the night before they have a baby.

Chris and I before we went to dinner at the RAM

Dinner at the RAM

After dinner, we came back to the hotel. I had been wanting to make a belly cast before I had the baby, so being that this was our last night, that is what we did. Chris had a lot of fun putting all of the molding strips on my belly (and chest). I had to stand still for the 20 minutes it took him to put them on and then another 15 minutes while it dried. I was going crazy. It was the messiest thing ever and we probably shouldn't have done it in a hotel room. I would post a picture, but I don't know if that is appropriate. Maybe when its dried and I paint and decorate it I will.

Well, its my anniversary and my patient husband is sitting here while I blog, so I better enjoy the night with him. We have to be at the hospital at 10am tomorrow!

No comments: