Saturday, August 15, 2009

Here Comes Baby

I had my last doctors apt yesterday. I scheduled the C-Section with my doctor for next Wednesday the 26th. I am so excited to know that it is finally time for him to come out! But after Chris got home from work, he told me that he was being sent to a school in North Carolina for 10 days and he would be leaving on the 22nd. Totally panicked that he was going to miss the birth of our baby. I called my doctors office and being that it was after hours and the weekend, I left a long message basically begging and pleading to move it up, at least to the 21st so Chris could be there. Today the nurse called me back and said my doctor would be on call at the hospital on Wednesday the 19th and there was an opening for my delivery. She must have heard the desperation in my voice and decided to call me back even on a Saurday. After thanking her a million times, I took a deep breath and let out a huge sigh of relief. I told Chris and he was so excited, because now he will be there for the birth and will be able to take me home from the hospital. It will be the day after our anniversary, but we will take it!

So, now I am starting to freak out, because I'm having this baby in 3 days!!! I have everything ready, but I'm sill stressing. I better get some sleep before I worry myself sick.

No comments: