Sunday, October 26, 2008

Boo at the Zoo

Believe it or not, I have never been to Hogle Zoo. I have lived in Utah over 3 years and just never seemed to make my way over there. So today when Monica said she was taking the kids to “Boo at the Zoo”, I decided to tag along. There were different stations throughout the Zoo where you could trick or treat while enjoying the zoo animals. I was like a kid in a candy shop, snapping picture of everything. I was so interested in all of the animals that I had never seen close up. We didn't make it through the entire zoo, because the kids were tired of walking and were done trick or treating, but I would love to come back and see the rest of the zoo. Here are just a few of the bazillion pictures I took.

Black Bear taking a little drink

Pregnant Elephant

Tiger with huge paws!

Sleeping Rhino

Cute Little Penguins

No comments: