Thursday, October 23, 2008

Sucks for them!!!

Driving home today, traffic starting to slow down and there was a huge cloud of smoke off in the distance. As I got closer to the smoke, I realized it was a car on fire!
You know, I have actually seen this 2-3 times before, but today it was a little different. In the past, the police and fire trucks block traffic so that no one can drive past the inflamed vehicle and they attempt to put out the fire. Today, as I drove by, there were 3 police cars parked off in the distance with the driver just watching it burn while tons of cars drove on the free way right along side it. Maybe they were waiting for the fire truck, but still. I known cars don't really explode like in the movies, but I also don't think that is necessarily that safe either. Oh, well, I was on the opposite side of the the freeway and I made it home safe, so I guess I have nothing to worry about. It just sucks for the car owner, because their car is toast...burnt toast!