Monday, October 13, 2008

My visit with the Gavinator!

Yesterday I drove to meet Cassi in Malad to pick up my mom. Mom was in Idaho helping move Cassi and Gavin into their new place and then needed to get to SLC to fly home. It was a long stressful drive, since we got our first snow here in Utah. On the way up, there were tons of accidents with a bunch of cars that had slid off the road. Luckily I made it to Malad safely and was able to visit with Cassi and Gavin for a few minutes. Gavin and I shared a moment eating laffy taffy in my car. He is getting so big and is so cute and talkative.

It was so nice to get to see him and Cassi again, it had been a few months since our last visit. It was also really nice to get to see mom again, even if it were for less than 24 hours. Every visit with her is nice, no matter how short. Thanks for a fun time Gavin, Cassi, and Mom!

No comments: