Monday, December 29, 2008

Merry Christmas!

Grandma and Grandpa Fields usually spend Christmas at our house, but since mom and dad were in Utah, they called and asked if they could spend it with us. They came over Christmas Eve to spend the night. Grandma brought over some food and some snacks and treats for us. It was nice to be able to visit with them after being gone in Utah for so long and Chris in Georgia. We told Grandma the news about me being pregnant and she was so excited! Christmas morning we work up early and opened presents together. Then Grandma made us breakfast. It was so yummy! Here are a few pics of us Christmas morning...

Our Christmas Jammies
No, they are not Lincoln Logs Honey...Just an empty box I used.
Chris wanted 35 lb weights, but they were way to heavy for me to wrap up, so I bought two little 1 lb weights and wrapped them up. A first he was a little confused, but when I told him the real ones were hiding in my mom's closet he was excited.
Since I was not about to attempt an entire Christmas dinner myself, we decided to go with Grandparents to to Sean and Ann's for dinner. My aunt and uncle and cousin Chris were there too. It was a great dinner and so fun to share our baby news with them too!

This is a picture of us all dressed up before we went to dinner.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

No comments: