Monday, December 22, 2008

It's almost Christmas!

With all the packing and unpacking after the big move, I am glad Christmas finally came. When we got here from Utah, Mom already had the Christmas tree up and decorated. She always sets it up the day after Thanksgiving (a lil family tradition). Dad and Chris hung lights outside, helping to make the house look all sorts of festive! Mom and Dad went to Utah to spend Christmas with everyone. Monica, Ash and the kids--Brandon, Kamara, and the kids--Cassi and Gavin. They were all together. Since Chris and I had basically been apart since January, we decided to stay here and have Christmas together, just me and him!

We only had one car here, because I left mine in Utah when we moved, so shopping for gifts was kind of hard. Chris would take the car to work and I would be at home working all day. So when night time came around, we would either go to the mall together and just shop separate or one of us would take the car and go alone. I shopped with mom a lot while he was away at work. Somehow we got it all done and with all the presents wrapped, we were ready for Christmas!

No comments: