Thursday, February 26, 2009

Update on Chris

This is Chris' first deployment, which means it is my first deployment as an Army wife as well. I am learning that I dont get to hear from him very often and when I do, it is in the middle of the night and he only get a few minutes to call. I am always anxious to hear from him and I worry when I have not heard from him in more than a week. He has only been gone a month, but it is still hard everyday worrying about him, not knowing where he is or what he is doing. When we do talk, it is difficult, because there is so much that he can not say and so much that I can not ask. When I ask something as simple as what time is it there or what did you do today? His simple response "Shell..." lets me know its not a good question and to not ask again.

No comments: