Wednesday, January 14, 2009

It's Time...

The dreaded day is here...Chris leaves on his first deployment tomorrow! I knew when he joined the Army, he would have to go, but I never imagined this soon. He has only been out of training for 3 months. I guess the one thing I have to be grateful for is that being a Ranger he only has to deploy for 3-5 months at a time. That is a lot better than the soldiers who go for 12-18 months at a time. I don't think I could handle that! Plus he would miss his the birth of our baby. He should be back sometime in May or June. I am not quite sure how I will do tomorrow, dropping him off, but we will see!!!

While Chris is gone, I will be back in Utah working. Part of the agreement, when I left Utah was that I could keep my job and work from home in WA as long as I came back there to work when Chris was gone. So, I myself better start packing and get ready to head back to Utah since I leave on Saturday.

I'm off to spend one last night with my hubby!

No comments: